- When not in use, keep the bag in its dust bag.
- Avoid placing heavy objects on the bags during long term storage as this can leave permanent marks such as creases and scratches.
- Avoid contact with light coloured fabrics or upholstery as the colour may transfer.
Keep the bag out of direct sunlight and away from humid areas.
- Wipe all dust and dirt off with a dry cloth or a fine horsehair brush.
- After prolonged use, apply a bit of leather conditioner to nourish and deep clean the bag. Let the leather conditioner sit for a few minutes and then wipe or brush off any excess leather conditioner before using the bag.
If you have a specific question about the material care of your item, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Contact Us form or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org